Dutch's "LEO Development Program 1" is a skillset development course designed to bring active law enforcement agents to a higher standard of performance in tactics, weapons manipulation and critical thinking. Here we dive deeper into the platform and the equipment to make officers more aware and effective in stress filled environments.
- Platform breakdown
- Skill Eval
- Up Drills (Pistol Course will operate weapon from the draw concealed as well as Open carry
- Mag Changes
- Kit Basics (the "why" behind proper equipment selection and placement)
- Position Shooting
- Shooting on the Move (Left/Right/Forward)
- Target Transitions
*500 rounds for Pistol
*500 rounds for Rifle
*Demographics of course participants to include skill level and prior training make the course curriculum subject to change.
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all MIL/LEO/CIV training programs, pricing and quotes.
* Equipment common to all:
- Sidearm and Rifle of choice
- Kit Setup (low vis/concealed)
- Overt (Platecarrier/battlebelt)
- Medical (IFAK/Blow out kit/TQ)