Dutch's CQB Advanced "3,2,1, Execute" a course designed for the advanced LEO/MIL shooters/warriors in training of Close Quarter Battle.
- Flat Range (Left and Right 180°, Shooting on the move)
- Kit Set up (the why behind your kit configurations)
- Primary Magazine Change and Malfunctions
- Transition to Secondary Platform
- Secondary Magazine Change and Malfunctions
- CQB Theory
- Dry Runs
- Dry Runs Team configurations
- Live Runs
- Live Runs Team configurations
- Shred Fest
*1000 rounds for Pistol
*1000 rounds for Rifle
*500 Simmunition Rounds
*Demographics of course participants to include skill level and prior training make the course curriculum subject to change.
*Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all MIL/LEO/CIV training variants, pricing and quotes.