Dutch's "Evolutionary Gunfighter ™" not for beginners and not for the expert. Here we dive deeper into the platform and the equipment to make you just badass enough... "to get your ass kicked" on the range and the battlefield.
- Platform breakdown
- Skill Eval
- Up Drills (Pistol Course will operate weapon from the draw concealed as well as Open carry
- Mag Changes
- Kit Basics (the "why" behind proper equipment selection and placement)
- Position Shooting
- Shooting on the Move (Left/Right/Forward)
- Target Transitions
* Equipment common to all:
- Sidearm and Rifle of choice
- Kit Setup (low vis/concealed)
- Overt (Platecarrier/battlebelt)
- Medical (IFAK/Blow out kit/TQ)
*500 rounds for Pistol
*500 rounds for Rifle
*Demographics of course participants to include skill level and prior training make the course curriculum subject to change.
*Contact email@example.com for MIL/LEO pricing and bookings.
*Course Date/Locations Subject to change.
FEB 4-5 2023 East Alabama Gun Club, Phenix City, AL
*Specify at purchase which date and location you're reserving a slot for.