Dutch's Proper Tactical Training ™ "LEO Development Program 1" is a skillset development course designed to bring active law enforcement agents to a higher standard of performance in tactics, weapons manipulation, and critical thinking. Here we dive deeper into the platform and the equipment to make officers more aware and effective in stress-filled environments.
- Platform breakdown
- Skill Eval
- Up Drills (Pistol Course will operate weapon from the draw concealed as well as Open carry
- Mag Changes
- Kit Basics (the "why" behind proper equipment selection and placement)
- Position Shooting
- Shooting on the Move (Left/Right/Forward)
- Barricades and Vehicles
- Target Transitions
*500 rounds for Pistol (recommended)
*500 rounds for Rifle (recommended)
*Demographics of course participants including skill level and prior training make the course curriculum subject to change.
*Contact email@example.com for all MIL/LEO/CIV training programs, pricing, and quotes.
* Equipment common to all:
- Sidearm and Rifle of choice
- Kit Setup (low vis/concealed)
- Overt (Platecarrier/battle belt)
- Medical (IFAK/Blow out kit/TQ)
*Location: Trigger Time, North Carolina, 0900-1700